Credit Card Processing
When considering a credit card processor, make sure to research your "true" cost. Even though all fees are supposed to be disclosed up front, some companies may not tell you about fees we refer to as “junk fees." The best way to determine your real current credit card processing cost is to add up ALL of your monthly fees including but not limited to transaction costs, statement fees, hosting fees, compliance fees, etc. and then divide that by the current month’s total credit card sales. If it seems too high, it probably is. CONTACT US TODAY, and we will help you lower your costs. CALL FOR A FREE ANALYSIS OF YOUR STATEMENTS.
Looking for even more? We provide technical specifications to allow you to integrate our online payment portal into your website.
See the benefits:
- Focused: Meet the needs of customers who expect card payment alternatives.
- Versatile: accept debit cards, gift cards, loyalty cards and all major credit cards. (American Express, Discover, Fleet, Mastercard, Visa, Voyager, Wright Express)
- Flexible: Set up one-time or recurring payments.
- Easy: Process transactions through POS terminals or enter transactions online without additional software or equipment. (We work with almost any terminal available, and we can integrate too!)
- Comprehensive: Options include Retail, Restaurant, QSR, Small Ticket Program, Wireless and Mobile, Contactless, Petroleum and C-Store, eCommerce, MO/TO, Open and Closed Loop Gift Cards, and Tempo Debit Card Program.
- Cost-Effective: Receive competitive rates on all transactions.
- Secure: Use the latest technologies and security standards to ensure your information stays safe.
- Detailed: Access extensive online reports for downloading, analysis and reconciliation.
- Committed to Merchant Success: Prompt, experienced customer support, and technical support 24/7.